users@glassfish.java.net

http session lost when switching from https to http (on cluster)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 04:09:43 PST

Hi,

I'm trying to setup glassfish cluster, one node with two instances. It starts without problem, I can deploy sample applications and http session is maintained between instances. Except one scenario:

open unsecure pages (http://)
open secure pages (https://)
open unsecure page again - here session is lost

It does not matter if I switch between instances or not

I have found that the JSESSIONIDVERSION cookie is not sent when I open unsecure page from secure page.

Does anyone have similar problem?

I'm using GlassFish v2.1 b60e, jdk 1.6.0_07 on Ubuntu 8.04.
Testing with Firefox 3 and opera 9.6.
[Message sent by forum member 'adeboinfo' (adeboinfo)]