users@glassfish.java.net

glasfish rmi

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:24:31 PST

I have an old application and a new web application (as war deployed on galssfish with spring)

Some functionalities from web application (bussines logic classes) i need to use in the old j2me application so i exposed them through RMI

BUT i have a problem when i close galssfish i think the RMI server started from spring context.xml is not closed so when i can;t start again the web server only if i put another port to rmi configuration .

HOW can i close the rmi server when i undeploy or close the web application ????

THX.
[Message sent by forum member 'csergiu77' (csergiu77)]