users@glassfish.java.net

Re: docroot, soft links and mime types.

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:48:05 -0800

See http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=FaqActivateSymbolicLinks

In your case, you need to add a property with name "allowLinking"
(and a value of "true") to the virtual server "server" (since there is no
sun-web.xml).

MIME mappings should be added to the default-web.xml, in which case
they should also be picked up by the "dummy web module" that serves
requests from a virtual server's docroot.

Jan