users@glassfish.java.net

Re: deploy a ejb component and a web application without using EAR application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:05:34 PST

Dear Sahoo,

I have built a very simple EJB module with one stateles EJB with remote interface.

I deployed the EJB module successfully using mappedName annotation.

Then I built a very simple JSF application, injected @EJB reference with mappedName annotation within the managed SessionBean1.

It works fine to call the EJB from the action button.

I am also able to get a NameNotFound exception if I erase the mappedName annotation.

This leads to think that there is something else with the EJB module which includes JPA and web services.

Please advice if I it is ok with you to send you the files for your review .

Regards,

Antonio.

P.D.
I did include the examples if someone wants to use it as a basic reference.
testEjb is the web application
tejb is the ejb module.
remember to include tejb.jar in the libraries for the web application.
[Message sent by forum member 'antoniojsg' (antoniojsg)]