users@glassfish.java.net

Re: container based authentication - how to change the queries ?

From: Aleksandras Novikovas <an_at_systemtier.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 23:11:32 +0200

You can create JDBC realm in Admin console by selecting
Configuration->Security->Realms. There is a button "New".
In "Class name" select
com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm.jdbc.JDBCRealm.
Fill in all required fields. BTW in "User Table" write name of the view
which shows only active users.

Then you can either set this realm as default in Configuration->Security
in "Default Realm" combo box or use created realm name in your
application configuration.

-
Aleksandras Novikovas