users@glassfish.java.net

Re: HTTP Load Balancers Concept- Sun One App Server 9.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 04:27:25 PST

Hi Venu,

How to set up apache/iis http webservers?
I have used steps mentioned in following link for IIS webserver setup:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-5689/6n7omkr31?l=zh&a=view

how to create http-load-balancer in glashfish?

I configured HTTP plugin using following link:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3679/abdgs?a=view

But it was not successfull. As after configuring HTTP load balancer I was not able to export "loadbalancer.xml" and my test conection also failed.

I copied loadbalancer.xml from samples for load balancing purpose.

Thanks,
qumar
[Message sent by forum member 'qumar_samba' (qumar_samba)]