users@glassfish.java.net

Re: HTTP Load Balancers Concept- Sun One App Server 9.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 01:01:55 PST

Hi Qumar,

This is venu. I red this message. It is useful for me i think so. I am trying to setup cluster environement in my machine.

I have some queries

How to set up apache/iis http webservers?
how to create http-load-balancer in glashfish?

can you please send me the procedure?

I have installed 2 glashfish servers in different machine's. i have created node agents, cluster, instances and deployed ear file. It is deployed and i can able to access with different URL's(38080,38082).
but i am getting confusion while creating webserver.

My environement is windows xp, glashfish V2.

Plese help me. It is very useful for me.

thanks
Venu Ch
[Message sent by forum member 'vdprasad' (vdprasad)]