users@glassfish.java.net

Problems Integrating Glassfish with IBM WdbsphereMQ

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 06:05:04 PST

Hi All,
I'm trying to integrating my Glassfish Application Server with WebSphere MQ. I'm following this tutorial: "https://genericjmsra.dev.java.net/docs/websphere-mq-integration-guide/webspheremq_integration_guide.html",
to achieve the result, but I'm receiving this error on Application Server:
"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.ibm.mq.server.MQSESSION"
I've configured ad described in the guide the Glassfish Libraries Path.

SomeOne could help me!!!
Thanks in Advance!!!
[Message sent by forum member 'ascatox' (ascatox)]