users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v3 Scripting One Pager ready for review

From: Dick Davies <rasputnik_at_hellooperator.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 08:36:35 +0000

Thanks for the Grizzly Rack support ; it's going to make everyone's
life much easier.

Supporting custom Rackup files is going to make it a lot easier for
other frameworks to play too,
so thanks for that. Does in make sense to add a 3rd 'application-type'
to make this clear?
i.e. you'd have 'rails', 'merb' and 'rack' as choices, and if it was
the 3rd you'd require the jruby-rackupscript parameter.