users@glassfish.java.net

Re: One Pager review request:V3 Connectors(Connectors, Pooling, JDBC) features

From: Dick Davies <rasputnik_at_hellooperator.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 08:09:49 +0000

I don't know where else to send this (and know it's late) but just a
few quick notes:

* '4.1.1 statement caching' - this is a good idea, are there plans for
the glassfish level statement cache
to take advantage of the JDBC drivers own cache if one exists?

* 4.1.5 'tracing SQL statements' will be a godsend . Is there any way
to log which application/webapp is
            making a SQL call?

* 4.1.10 : making table the default connection-validation-method would
have saved me a few bugs, so I'm
                definitely in favour :)

Thanks again, this looks like a big improvement.