users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NPEs during PoolManagerImpl.getResourceFromPool with Connector Connection Pools

From: Brian Repko <brianrepko_at_fastmail.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:04:42 -0600

Steve,

Does the node agent ever act as a proxy for the DAS w.r.t the servers?
So if the server can't connect to the DAS, then it goes to the NA?

I'm finding .synchronize files with the long value of the timestamp in
it. Are we on an different version than you are thinking? Does that
change the synch architecture?

The server domain.xmls seem fine (and are close to matching the das
domain.xml) but the node agent domain.xml is horribly out of sync.
Missing all kinds of stuff - particularly related to our RA and its
resources.

Can't we shutdown/copy-the-domain.xml/startup without problems?
Wouldn't that solve the 'overwritten' issue?

What is the point of the domain.xml in the nodeagent/config area?

Is there a way to get a NA or server to persist their domain.xml?
Is there a way to force a sync on a running NA or SI?

Brian