users@glassfish.java.net

problem with running ejb client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 03:01:41 PST

hi i wrote want to run ejb client from a console. Its working fine in eclipse with run settings: '-Dorg.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialHost=myip'.

What i wanted to do now is run it from a console (to test it later on another machine). I have read some topics about that so my run command is rather long ; )
'java -Dorg.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialPort=3700 -Dorg.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialHost=myip -Djava.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtxFactory -jar ejbklient2.jar'.

And im getting error:' javax.naming.NameNotFoundException [Root exception is org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextPackage.NotFoun
d: IDL:omg.org/CosNaming/NamingContext/NotFound:1.0]'.........

later ive tried to run this project from eclipse with setting iiop endpoints and get 'javax.naming.CommunicationException: Can't find SerialContextProvider [Root exception is org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: vmcid: SUN minor code: 208 completed: Maybe]' error but imo its problem for another topic.

its a bit confusing..many topics but still no answer.
[Message sent by forum member 'freeq1986' (freeq1986)]