users@glassfish.java.net

How to share file resources on glassfish servers and its deployed apps?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:49:45 PST

First I want to warn that I am new to JEE api's and concepts and all. I am currently trying to build a sample web service to pass files to a client application. My question is what is the standard way to set up/map a folder or files as resource. Is this possible? I thought it would be similar to setting up a database resource in glassfish. An answer, suggestion/link or kick in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks all.
[Message sent by forum member 'javajoe83' (javajoe83)]