users@glassfish.java.net

Grizzly Config one pager for review

From: Justin Lee <Justin.Lee_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:49:10 -0500

We're approaching what we hope is the final form for the grizzly config
project for v3 and would like to solicit feedback before asarch review
next week. Please look over the document at http://is.gd/c0ui and reply
with any feedback you might have. The schema is all but done as far
we've been able to determine but if anyone finds something missing or
out of place, please let us know. We're especially interested in
feedback from the glassfish admin team for input as to impact and scope
for these changes. You'll notice several slugs and placeholders in the
document to expound on the efforts there. Thanks.