users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish ThreadDeath issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:28:35 PST

Hey has somebody this issue?

I have the same problem with a singleton pattern implementation using ThreadLocal<EntityManager> ...(TopLink JPA) in my EntityManagerUtil class and GlassFish v2 with Eclipse Ganymede 3.4.1 and ICEfaces.

How I can to avoid this error?, is there some turn around?, How I can remove the thread and don't have problem when redeploying the application?.

I only have the problem java.lang.ThreadDeath when redeploying, so it's frustrating to have to stop/start the GlassFish server for each modification I do and redeploy.

Any help?
[Message sent by forum member 'hayrolr' (hayrolr)]