users@glassfish.java.net

Not able to create an XA Connection Pool with Sybase!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 02:14:03 PST

Hello Friends,

I am trying to configure an XA Connection Pool[ Driver: com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybXADataSource] with Sybase 12.5 on Sun App Server 9.1 update1 but it fails with following error message:
"JZ0S3: The inherited method getConnection() cannot be used in this subclass".

I have followed the steps from following Link:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3658/beand?a=view

On the same server with same configuration [ Driver: com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybDataSource] I am able to create a Non XA connection pool.

am I missing some thing?

I have already tried with putting "jconn2.jar" in Classpath Suffix of sun app server but no luck!

Regards,
Qumar
[Message sent by forum member 'qumar_samba' (qumar_samba)]