users@glassfish.java.net

Logging in GlassFish v2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:35:28 PST

I searched the forum for "logging" and wondered why nobody asked what I'm going to ask here. So my questions here must sound stupid, but I'd like to ask because I don't know what to do (even though I read most of posts about logging in glassfish).

1. I'd like to write the log messages to the console so that I can see them while I'm debugging my application in a Java IDE (I use Idea by the way). How could I do it (please show me in as much detail as you can because I'm very new with Java logging, I use log4j and common-logging before)?

Thank you.
[Message sent by forum member 'dxxvi' (dxxvi)]