users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to make Glassfish Server bind to multiple ipaddresses of the system

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:37:47 PST

This is my test setup. Anyways, let me detail my test setup and ask specific question.
My GF server has a local connection and a wireless. And I would like my application server work after they reconnect. Clients on either networks should work normally as long as connection is there.
Problem happening when connection is lost and when it reconnects with different ip. I would like to see app server rebinds itself to the new ip and work normally. I do not want to configure my clients manually every time app server changes its ip.
Is there a command that I can manually or configure app server to automatically rebinds itself when it identifies change of ip.
- naveen
[Message sent by forum member 'tsnaveen' (tsnaveen)]