users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish cluster and database

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:33:42 -0800

Are you referring to session state replication with MySQL Cluster or
Database replication?
If the former, it is not supported yet in GlassFish but GF offers
session state replication in-memory and through High Availability
DataBase (HADB) solutions.

If the latter, then yes, MySQL Cluster is not yet supported on Windows
platform. I believe the Windows platform support for MySQL Cluster is in
version 6.4 but I am not sure if that's committed yet.
All in all, GlassFish using MySQL Cluster for replication is in our
future roadmap.

hth
Shreedhar