users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish fails to start when JMS configured to LOCAL

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 13:35:30 PST

Hi, we are running Glassfish v2ur2 under Debian Linux & have been so far unsuccessful running the JMS feature in LOCAL mode -- the default EMBEDDED configuration works like a charm, but changing the service to LOCAL hangs Glassfish during it's startup.

We've been debugging this issue for quite some time now, following recommendations both in this forum as well as elsewhere on the web and haven't been able to find a fix.

Here is a paste of the startup output, the server.log & the broker startup output:
http://www.pastie.org/private/vgy0sfvobrmgr0jpltixq

As you can see, the broker starts in standalone without any visible errors.

Any thoughts?
[Message sent by forum member 'mwadhera' (mwadhera)]