users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish EAR deployment order

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 13:46:15 +0530

No, GlassFish does not follow that order. We load embedded RARs followed
by EJB jars followed by WARs. If there are several EJB jars or WARs or ,
RARs, then the order is undefined. Why do you care about the order?
There is only one classloader for the ear, so everything will get
resolved correctly as far as classloading is concerned.

Thanks,
Sahoo