users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish displaying old data

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 08:49:57 PST

Glassfish is displaying the old version of my website. I'm navigating through the directory structure through the browser and then I open Servlet.java and the code is not updated.

I copied my new website to the <install directory>\glassfish\domains\<domainName>\docroot directory. I thought this would update the data, but this alone did not.

The data appears to be cached and I don't know how to clear the cache.

I used asadmin stop-domain <domainName> then asadmin start-domain <domainName>.
My browser is set to check for a new version of the page on Every visit.
My browser history has been cleared.
[Message sent by forum member 'smacky311' (smacky311)]