users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v2 JDBCRealm - "Keep me logged in" functionality

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 05:46:03 PST

I am planning to use the JDBCRealm for implementing user authorization in my application. However, I have a requirement for "Keep me logged in" functionality(as provided in various applications like gmail etc). If the user selects this checkbox, he/she will not be required to fill the authorization information even if he closes the browser and opens up a new one. I have tried to search for any information if this can be achieved through Glassfish's JDBCRealm, or I will need to write a custom Realm for implementing this functionality?
Any help regarding this is appreciated.

Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'msharma' (msharma)]