users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Accessing EJB in different EAR?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 06:29:45 PST

Sorry, I failed to mention the Error Message I get from asadmin when trying to deploy XYSessionBean: it says CLI171 followed by a german message saying that the EjbDescriptor could not be processed.

The client view class of ABSessionBean (ABSession) is packaged with XYSessionBean.

Something else is odd: when trying to browse the JNDI tree in the admin console, ABSessionBean does not appear. I have not specified a deployment descriptor or anything else, just the remote interfaces and bean classes I have described above, plus a manifest.mf in each EAR.

Thanks for your help

Michael
[Message sent by forum member 'mschwind' (mschwind)]