users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Accessing EJB in different EAR?

From: Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:10:08 +0530

Can you tell how you have packaged both the ear files?
Have you successfully deployed the ear file that contains ABSessionBean?
Was there any warning in log file? If ABSessionBean does not appear in
JNDI tree, then you should investigate that first before deploying the
second ear file.

Thanks,
Sahoo