users@glassfish.java.net

Re: HTTP Load Balancers Concept- Sun One App Server 9.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 00:27:53 PST

Hi Kshitiz,

Thanks for your quick response!

You said, "there is no separate element for stand-alone instance. You can use
<cluster> element to specify the same"
Does it Mean I can add an extra <cluster> tag in "loadbalancer.xml" and can specify my stand alone application server instances within it?

and if yes, How can I provide a name to this cluster tag as it does not exist [In case I have only stand alone application server instance - no cluster]?

Could you also please provide me some details [links] about the load balance behavior for distributing load if the "loadbalancer.xml" has more than one <cluster> tag?

Thanks again for your help!

Regards,
Qumar
[Message sent by forum member 'qumar_samba' (qumar_samba)]