users@glassfish.java.net

Does localhost maintain only one session?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:51:00 PST

I am using the Java session in my web application. A lot of data that is displayed is driven from session data based on the user. I first logged in locally, and then had a co-worker login. The co-worker was seeing my user's data, as if he did not get a new session object. I also have OC4J installed, and when I did the same test, the co-worked got their own data. Same code, different session results for Glassfish vs. OC4J.

My question is does Glassfish maintain only one session when run locally?
[Message sent by forum member 'pahcal123' (pahcal123)]