users@glassfish.java.net

Re: rar deployment takes too long on Glassfish v2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:39:40 PST

> The server.log captures 3 minutes duration of logs. Is it possible for you attach the complete logs ?
Sure. Done a new run, the logs are in the attached archive server.log.zip
>Also, you can get multiple thread dumps whenever you see this long delay. (jstack).
Sure. Attached the archive stackdumps.zip
>Is there a download url to get this resource-adapter ?
Not yet, but it can be done. Is it OK if I use rapidshare for this? All the libs in the resource adapter are open source...

Thanks,
Florin.
[Message sent by forum member 'fbratu' (fbratu)]