users@glassfish.java.net

Re: DeliverResponse with GlassFish v2ur2

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 21:38:56 -0500

Salut,

aalcamo wrote:
> I would like to use the DeliverResponse class in the latest version of
> grizzly, but v2ur2 seems to come with the 1.0.11 version. Is there any way
> I can upgrade my GlassFish v2ur2 with a later version of Grizzly. I require
> clustering / HA, so this is an issue.

Yes, just download 1.0.22 (which will be included in GF 2.1) from here

https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/grizzly/jars/

and add this jar to domain.xml's classpath suffix:

  <java-config classpath-suffix="grizzly-1.0.22.jar" ....

This way you will get the latest Bayeux implementation, which contains
that class. Let us know if you face any issue

A+

-- jeanfrancois