users@glassfish.java.net

Want to make server on my pc

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 05:05:16 PST

I am new to web server and glassfish ,and i want help in how make my pc glassfish hosting server ....
    I have accessed a glassfish application i done from anther local pc in my network with this url
     //192.168.1.64:8080/cafeeV1/
     Where (192.168.1.64) is my server pc ip , 8080 is glassfish port ,and cafeeV1 is my application name .
    Then i used a static ip address and made the remote desk top to pc i wanted to be server and type that url
    //xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/cafeeV1/
     where xx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the static ip, 8080 is glassfish port ,and cafeeV1 is my application name.
    It give me nothing
    If it huge subject ,tell me where can i find information to do that ????
Thanks alot
[Message sent by forum member 'uouo687' (uouo687)]