users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: ResourceAdapter (JCA) from EJB, in EAR

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 06:04:00 PST

Thanks! That did they trick!

I now understand that I need to make the Connection Pool and Resource even for Connectors (JCA) that are inside an EAR. The connector is also listed as Resource Adapter EJBWithEAR#PropertiesConnector in the Connector Conection Pool.

The new problem that I run into is a ClassNotFoundException because the EJB uses the connector. This is weird since they are both inside the same EAR file. I tried to play by adding the interfaces into a seperare JAR and importing them without result. I also tried the <library-directory> in application.xml. But it does not work.

Does GlassFishV2 support a Connector inside an EAR? What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks!
Jelte
[Message sent by forum member 'jeltejansons' (jeltejansons)]