users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: RE: ResourceAdapter (JCA) from EJB, in EAR

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 19:29:56 +0100

As I wrotein this forum before: You do nothing wrong. You cannot get rid of the ClassNotFoundException. This is a bug in GlassFish's conception. You have to live with it. The message is gone as soon as you have deployed a second time, after the pool is installed. After the pool is installed and you undeployed and deployed again AND stopped and restarted GlassFish, the app will work correctly. Yes that sounds crazy but it is the result of the misconception in GFv2.

Regards
Markus