users@glassfish.java.net

JMS Clustering

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 05:26:16 PST

Hi As far as I could make out from JMS Admin guide is that we need to have a master cluster to achieve JMS clustering.
But master cluster is itself a potential SPOF, what if it goes down, what if the machine hosting the master cluster goes down ?

This is applicable to both conentional and HA type of JMS clustering

My goal is to setup a cluster config on two machines (with one broker instance on each machine) in active-standby mode with HA persistant data store, is it possible ?

Regards
Anshul
[Message sent by forum member 'anzy' (anzy)]