users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Configuring Glassfish

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 09:50:47 +0100

Hi there,

You don't need an Apache web server in front of GlassFish unless you
want to implement load-balancing or a DMZ.
Configuring the HTTP part of GlassFish (Grizzly) can done done using
the web console: Configutation > HTTP Service
(documentation here: http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3671/ablsw?l=en&a=view)

Error 500 means you need to look into the application server log:
domain/domains/logs/server.log
You are probably missing a resources, or some exception what thrown in
your application.

hth,
-Alexis