users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Why is glassfish looking in docroot for my jspx file?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 00:17:15 PST

[b]>>Can you share your web.xml?[/b]

Alexis. I must thank you for your response. And here is my web.xml (attached).

I have just edited it, only to remove sensitive info, so if you find any typos or open tag, please ignore it--The web.xml has been tested for well-formedness prior to this last minute editing.

In the past, I have even tried with a 'bare bone' web.xml but with no success. This problem is holding my work back, and I am already four days behind schedule trying to find the solution to the problem. What looks like a simple problem is now a major problem eating into project deadline.

Indeed against my better judgment and experience (and advise to others), I am contemplating abandoning glassfish, at the middle of a project, for JBoss, which I have used over the years. We can't afford the time.

Thanks again, Alexis, for your response.
 And my apologies for 'letting it out'--as if that would solve the problem.

nuffsaidx
[Message sent by forum member 'nuffsaidx' (nuffsaidx)]