users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Custom MBean, deployed to a cluster, viewed from the DAS JMXServer

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:34:55 PST

I guess you are working with GlassFish v2.

I have deployed a custom mBean to a non-das-instance using --target option and I am able to see the custom mBean cascaded on to DAS (Domain Admin Server). I couldn't see the custom mBean when I stopped the non-das-instance. Restarted non-das-instance and again I am able to see the cascaded mBean in DAS.

I have looked at the code and it is the same code/filters which are used, no matter how the cascading is initiated.

If it is still an issue for you, pl. provide specific details which help in reproducing the issue.

- sreeni
[Message sent by forum member 'msreddy' (msreddy)]