users@glassfish.java.net

Re: timeout issue with ajp and mod_proxy

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:44:14 PST

I thought the default request timeout was 30 sec for the HTTP service. The only thing I can find with a default timeout of 120 is the threadpool.

You could try increasing that, but it's probably recommended that you figure out why the request is taking so long to execute. 2 1/2 minutes for a web-based request is pretty hefty in the user-experience world.

But you know your app needs better than I, I'm sure.

Hope this helps.

Andrew
[Message sent by forum member 'areplogle' (areplogle)]