users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Running Glassfish v2u2 --> JNDI datasource settings requires manual ref

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:25:56 PST

That's interesting... I agree it does seem to be related to the bug.

I already do a manual update, your workaround is pretty much the same thing. I suppose it would be better if I can force a JNDI refresh or a JNDI resource re-deployment from within my code (anyone have a method suggestion on how this could be done?). I'm not sure at this stage if management wants to consider upgrading the server (though this may be a better option, IMHO).

Thanks, --da Lizard
[Message sent by forum member 'loungelizard' (loungelizard)]