users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Custom MBean, deployed to a cluster, viewed from the DAS JMXServer

From: John Stalker <jrs.developer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:20:01 -0500

Hi,
  Yes, I am currently on v2ur2.
  Any idea which components I might increase the logging for?

  Sadly, this problem appears to be sporadic. Some times when I stop and
start the node-agent controlled server-instance, the mbean cascades with the
DAS no problem...other times, it doesn't cascade. The last time this
happened (ie, today), when I attempted to connect with the DAS JMXServer
(via JConsole) to see what was happening, it blocked indefinitely and I had
to restart the DAS to get everything synched up.

  I'll provide specific details an example custom mbean when I've done a bit
more digging.
  Thanks,
John