users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Custom MBean, deployed to a cluster, viewed from the DAS JMXServer

From: Sreenivas Munnangi <Sreenivas.Munnangi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 13:28:51 -0800

While we await additional info, you could do the following just to make
sure that non-das-instance gets synced up with DAS properly. This will
help in furtehr debugging as well.

For debugging purpose, do not start non-das-instance as part of
start-node-agent, for ex.
>asadmin start-node-agent --startinstances=false mynodeagent
>asadmin start-instance mynondasinstance

See if the above makes a difference.

thanks
sreeni