users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Port 21 Issue on localhost

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:51:43 -0400

Salut,

can you add in domain.xml:

-Dcom.sun.enterprise.server.ss.ASQuickStartup=false

if that doesn't solve the problem, can you install ngrep
(ngrep.sourceforge.net) and execute the following command:

ngrep -d lo0 -q -W byline port 21

(put the proper network card...I suspect you need the loopback to see
the traffic).

Do you have a firewall on that machine?

Thanks

-- Jeanfracois