users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Remote standalone EJB client

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:40:17 -0500

Hi, Danilo.

(I posted a response in the forum
<http://forums.java.net/jive/message.jspa?messageID=313701#313701>
earlier but the automatic shadowing between the mailing list and the
forum is not working at the moment.) Here is what I posted there:

I think you are on the right track with the classpath being the problem.

Try this instead (no quote marks around the entire class path):

java -Dorg.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialHost=localhost\
-Dorg.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialPort=3700\
-classpath /opt/glassfish/appserv-rt.jar:/opt/glassfish/lib/javaee.jar\
-jar client.jar

I suspect Java was trying to add the single string
"/opt/glassfish/appserv-rt.jar:/opt/glassfish/lib/javaee.jar" as one
element in the class path. That's not what you intended but that is what
you told Java to do.

Removing the quote marks entirely should help.

- Tim