users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Standalone, x-platform asadmin CLI possible?

From: Sankar Neelakandan <Sankar.Neelakandan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:01:32 -0700

If you are using the Enterprise version of Glassfish the installer
actually allows you to install only the asadmin client. But if you are
looking to trim down even further that should be possible too, though I
haven't tried it out actually. As for as asenv.bat is concerned, that's
where the glassfish installation location details goes in. May be you
can take out the asenv.bat file from asadmin script and put your own env
file with the location of libraries asadmin is depending on.

-Sankar