users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Login configuration

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 11:01:50 -0700

On 10/ 2/08 08:23 AM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Im trying to configurate a login taking the users from the file realm but I cant authenticate any user. I have this in my web.xml file but doesnt do anything
>
> <login-config>
> <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
> <realm-name>file</realm-name>
> <form-login-config>
> <form-login-page>/pages/Login.jsp</form-login-page>
> <form-error-page>/pages/loginError.html</form-error-page>
> </form-login-config>
> </login-config>
>
> Can someone tell me the steps that I have to follow to configurate the server and a simple example?

We have several unit tests that perform FORM authentication in
conjunction with the "file" realm. These tests add a user to the file
realm using "asadmin create-file-user", perform authentication, and
then remove the user from the file realm using "adamin delete-file-user".

See

https://svn.dev.java.net/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/v2/appserv-tests/devtests/web/formLoginAccessSessionOnResumedRequest

for details.

Jan