users@glassfish.java.net

is there something like "postCommit" entity event

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 03:32:23 PDT

Hi all.
I've got implemented cache synchronization between 2 or more glassfish servers this way: when an entity is updated/created/deleted ~> a JMS message is published into common topic and other gf-servers in cluster update their corresponding entities state from database which is also common. this is done with help of EntityListener but using this technique caused me a problems sometimes:

for example postUpdate() method was invoked before an entity was actually written into database - so other gf-servers in cluster synchronized their entities with old state which wasn't updated at that moment.

So my aim to investigate: is there a way to use some callback ony after new entity's state was actually written to the database?
[b][/b]
[Message sent by forum member 'olperv' (olperv)]