users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB3 Remote Referece Thread Safe?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 03:31:24 PDT

>What do you mean by "always refresh reference"?

Supose that you need to call, [b]very often[/b], ejb3 remote methods from a main frame window, i.e. the window that will be "alive" through the entire live of the application. I this case, you need to get a "fresh reference" (via the way you desire, but all these would lead to a lookup = fresh reference) each time you call a method, in order to follow your implementation:
>>I am creating reference only when I have to perform some action on particular
>>session bean it and throw it away when it is not needed.
[Message sent by forum member 'abelmj' (abelmj)]