users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSTL Error with Glassfish v3 Prelude

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:10:33 PDT

Shing,

It appears the problem has something to do with my original install.

I've installed B28 of Glassfish on OS X Server with JDK 1.5.0_16 and found my war deploys and executes without a problem. OpenInstaller hangs when I attempt to install Glassfish with JDK 1.6.0_07 on OS X server.

On the Red Hat server I removed my Glassfish install and installed a new copy. This server is using JDK 1.6.0_07. The product installed fine and my jar deployed and executed without error.

The problem seems to revolve around my original install. I had created two domains on this server and had SSL configured on one. Perhaps I created a problem when I created the domains.

I need to get these domains running again. If I can reproduce whatever I did during the domain setup to kill JSTL I'll post my findings.

Thanks for your help.

Bob
[Message sent by forum member 'bdushok' (bdushok)]