users@glassfish.java.net

GF crash

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:06:12 PDT

Hi,

I am using a GF version "Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 (build b58g-fcs)" under Windows 2003 Server.
Yesterday, our client launch a new webapplication and the GF is not being able to support the heavy load (thousands of users). Exactly every 7 minutes the server hangs with a 25%, no message in the error log, nothing. It just cease to attend clients and I must stop the domain and restart the domain.

I check every tunning parameters like the docs by http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3681/abedn?a=view and http://weblogs.java.net/blog/sdo/archive/2007/12/a_glassfish_tun.html

Any help will be appreciate!! my client is becoming a little bit concern. A 7 minutes restart is not funny.

Thanks,
Gerardo
[Message sent by forum member 'geracr' (geracr)]