users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with deserialization EJB Handle and getting remote EJBObject

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:39:01 PDT

ksak, thanks for your reply

Yes, I'd undeployed application before I tried to use HomeHandle to retrieve EJBHomeObject and create EJBObject. When I try to disable application and enable it again - all works fine. Beans are destroyed then, aren't they?

I can't undestand one thing:
1. I'm able to deserialize handle
2. I'm able to get EJBHome (to which object? )
3. I'm able to cast EJBHomeObject to my specific class
4. I not able to invoke create() method on home interface to get instance of bean.

TIA
Beniamin
[Message sent by forum member 'beniamin' (beniamin)]