users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: SQLException does not drop JDBC connection from pool

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:41:59 +0200

Well, I wil do but... I don't think that you want me to send all the megabytes of server.log plus screenshots from the admin GUI. So what part of the server.log do you want, just the exception plus the minutes after it? And how to send the config? The config in fact is completely default plus "table check" enabled (including a table name).

Regards
Markus